DTI 05

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

OK, all my life...

Ben and K.I.T

Ya'll's entries made my eyes mist up a little...or how did Abby put it? "I think my eyes may be filling up with water.." You get the idea.

Things are getting weird, as our community's numbers keep dwindling. Today we lost McKinsey and Joel. Its hard to imagine life without my Deeper friends in it, so I am relieved and encouraged to hear that it may not have to be that way. I am a little bit sick of the "parade of people" that have come in and out my life on a regular basis, and therefore, I intend do all I can to maintain contact with all of you that have come to mean so much to Jeremy and I. Sorry for the cheesiness, but there it is.

We probably wont be able to be in touch for the next week as we will be in FLORA, Illinois of all places.

Kit, thanks for initiating this. (Tell the women in your life hello, and Ben say hello to Heather)

casey

1 Comments:

  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Kit Dotson said…

    My eyes might have had a little water in them when I left Tuesday. Have fun in Effingham and Flora...tell anyone I know that I said hello. If you meet a guy named Brad Warfield...he is a really neat guy. He is from Crossroads and is starting a campus ministry at Tusculum College. If you get a chance...encourage him.

    Kit

     

Post a Comment

<< Home