DTI 05

Friday, May 20, 2005

Culture Shock

So here I am, home. After twelve hours in the car with my parents (don't ask me why it took us that long) I am home. I miss you guys so much already. I must admit I am resting quite a bit, and enjoying it. I did unpack a little however, and looked around my room at all my stuff today and was shocked at how much crap I have, and how much should be given away or thrown out.

My family, all of them, are coming over tonight and my stomach is churning a little, but I suppose you all know that feeling all too well by now! I am so nervous, I can't understand why, but I guess maybe it is like Ben said they don't know what I am like now, as I don't know them.

Funny tidbit: my friend Kate went to Thailand last April, and left wrap pants at my front door for my arrival home, they are just like the ones Iris and Teeny gave me! Yay for baggy pants.

Sarah

1 Comments:

  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger Kit Dotson said…

    Transformation can sometimes be interesting for those who have not shared the same experiences...but this is a great time for them to see what God has done and how he has transformed you...even if they don't get it...they will notice and God will use that how He deems necessary. Just continue to pursue and don't be overwhelmed by anything but Him.

    I wish I had some wrap pants!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home