New Contact Info For Kit
We closed on our new house yesterday (pictures coming soon) so I have some new contact info. I am compiling everyone else's info too right now so everyone will have it.
Kit, JoDee, Taylor & Abby Dotson
3312 Martin Farm Road
Johnson City, TN 37601
423-926-9808 (home)
423-791-5779 (cell)
423-477-2229 (church)
kitdotson@earthlink.net
Anytime you are near Johnson City, TN please come see us or stay with us if you need somewhere to stay (we would love to have you).
Kit, JoDee, Taylor & Abby Dotson
3312 Martin Farm Road
Johnson City, TN 37601
423-926-9808 (home)
423-791-5779 (cell)
423-477-2229 (church)
kitdotson@earthlink.net
Anytime you are near Johnson City, TN please come see us or stay with us if you need somewhere to stay (we would love to have you).

1 Comments:
At 5:12 PM,
Sarah said…
It is so weird to see an address for you in TN. Wow, how strange it will be to not see you or JoDee in church tomorrow! I am so happy for you all though, and I would not want you to be out of God's will by any means...this just means I will have to come visit you this summer. And don't think I won't! I think Jess wants to go also, so I will contact you soon if and when we figure it out:)
Post a Comment
<< Home