DTI 05

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Getting closer . . . !

This post is not to make you feel bad, Sarah. Just to share some of what is going on in my heart/life right now.


I'm getting really excited about college! I plan to keep working 'till the 17th, and I move in on the 20th. My Excel sheet keeps telling me that I will just squeak by on prep. finances for this semester. I plan to work on campus too, and that will be a big help. But since I started working so late in the summer, I wasn't sure if I would have enough by the time school started. It's looking good.

I've been posting to my sites, both my blog and my new xanga. I have also been writing about Harry Pothead on a second xanga site. You're all welcome to visit, and comment! Here are those links:

www.Joeletter.blogspot.com
www.xanga.com/deepsky8
www.xanga.com/HarryPotterBreakdown

Thanks, and enjoy!


In His Time,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home