Hello All
Joel and Sarah,
Thank you for your entries - I have just read them, and it made me miss you both! And for all the rest of you Deeper-ers (Deepers?) who are reading, and just not writing, I miss you all too.
We are doing great over here in GA. We spent the last week and a half up in Michigan and a few days in Illinois. Lake Michigan was incredibly beautiful, as usual - and we got to spend lots of quality time with family, as well as lead a worship service.
Things are kinda slow at the retreat center, which is nice for us. We are still trying to learn to use this place to seek Him, instead of "serving Him" if that makes sense. I am finding so many metaphors of the Christian life in the gardening/landscaping I am trying (and failing at times) to do. Luckily for me, there is enough natural beauty surrounding us that my dead marigolds dont detract too awful much. Ah, such is life. :)
Anyways, sorry for the rambling - just wanted to say hey to everyone.
casey
Thank you for your entries - I have just read them, and it made me miss you both! And for all the rest of you Deeper-ers (Deepers?) who are reading, and just not writing, I miss you all too.
We are doing great over here in GA. We spent the last week and a half up in Michigan and a few days in Illinois. Lake Michigan was incredibly beautiful, as usual - and we got to spend lots of quality time with family, as well as lead a worship service.
Things are kinda slow at the retreat center, which is nice for us. We are still trying to learn to use this place to seek Him, instead of "serving Him" if that makes sense. I am finding so many metaphors of the Christian life in the gardening/landscaping I am trying (and failing at times) to do. Luckily for me, there is enough natural beauty surrounding us that my dead marigolds dont detract too awful much. Ah, such is life. :)
Anyways, sorry for the rambling - just wanted to say hey to everyone.
casey

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home