DTI 05

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

NMC

Hey, Iris Welcome and I are going to the National Missionary Convention, I was wondering if anyone else is going! I think Jeremy and Casey are (maybe?) and so it would be awesome if we could have a lot of us reunite down there and have a "Wow! I haven't seen you since..." lunch or dinner one day. It is in Atlanta, GA , Nov. 17-20 so I realize it is kind of close timing. I think Iris and I may drive down from my house in NC, so if anybody can make it there easier than GA or needs me to pick them up from the airport in Atlanta, cool- come along. Let me know, just leave comments and we can have a huge shindig (sp?) in Atlanta-maybe even go to the Coke museum...haha.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Casey said…

    Hey, if anyone needs a place to stay...we arent that close - like an hour and a half or so away I think...but just let us know, and we will see what we can work out! Jeremy and I will probably only be able to get to the NMC for one day, so let us know when you are all gonna be there!

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I think this site has died...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home