Hello Deeper People!
OK, so I dont know who reads this anymore, except for Sarah...and occasionally Tina, rt? But, JUST IN CASE, I wanted to say hello to everybody and let you all know how much I miss you!!! It seems like FOREVER since our little community ended, and I dont know about you, but I am glad 2005 is OVER. But thats beside the point - my intention was to let you all know how much you all mean to me - remembering sharing and growing with you throughout the Deeper year are some of my fondest memories.
I miss you all...and would love to hear from you sometime.
caseyjeremy@netzero.com
I miss you all...and would love to hear from you sometime.
caseyjeremy@netzero.com

2 Comments:
At 9:09 PM,
Joel said…
I really do check this, just not as often as . . . um . . . well, I have homework, let's put it that way. I post to mine, though, and to my xanga - xanga a little more often, now. http://www.xanga.com/DeepSky8.
It's amazing to think about how long and short ago Deeper was. It has had such a dramatic impact on my life, changing my entire future from dry death to growing life. Thanks soooo much for being a part of that!!!
At 7:28 PM,
Sarah said…
I have fond deeper memories as well, it is so weird to think that only a year ago most of us were sent off around the world. I miss everyone a lot - and I don't know about you, but I could go for some RCC cocoa right about now, while watching the fake fire burn in the dead room. Ugh I miss you all bunches.
Post a Comment
<< Home