a long journey home
Hello everyone,
I'm sorry we havent been in touch like we would like to be. We have been at the Impact Conference in Flora IL, and then at Jeremy's parents house in Springfield, IL, and now we are at my parents house in good 'ol Memphis, IN for my brothers graduation on tuesday. I am hoping this our last extended road trip for awhile.
We really miss all of you, and think of you often. I would love to know how things are going! Sarah, thanks for your honesty in your entry. I struggle with similar things - and have a hard time explaining why I am not the same. God will be faithful to bring us both through times of re-adjusting...
We will post again in a few days, but until then, let us know how we can pray for all of you! We DO miss our little community.
casey (and jeremy)
I'm sorry we havent been in touch like we would like to be. We have been at the Impact Conference in Flora IL, and then at Jeremy's parents house in Springfield, IL, and now we are at my parents house in good 'ol Memphis, IN for my brothers graduation on tuesday. I am hoping this our last extended road trip for awhile.
We really miss all of you, and think of you often. I would love to know how things are going! Sarah, thanks for your honesty in your entry. I struggle with similar things - and have a hard time explaining why I am not the same. God will be faithful to bring us both through times of re-adjusting...
We will post again in a few days, but until then, let us know how we can pray for all of you! We DO miss our little community.
casey (and jeremy)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home