DTI 05

Friday, June 10, 2005

Greetings Friends

Hello from north Georgia! (We are always sure to include "north" with Georgia, b.c have you seen the rest of GA?) How is everyone doing? Is anyone besides Tim and Sara able to go to Shelley's wedding? I want to hear details if so!

So, Jeremy and I miss all of you a lot. Just wanted to throw that out there. We have had an interesting time since we have been home, and I wanted to ask for your prayers for our decision-making: that everything that comes from us will be a response to what God is doing instead of an attempt to please others.

I would love to know how everyone is doing! Lisa, how are you liking Camp Barnabas? Joel, how are your jobs? Erik, are you in shape yet, or do I need to come up there with a serious whistle? Tina, are you on this side of the Mississippi still? Micah...What in the world are you doing now? Sarah, how do you say "hello" in Hindi? Iris, should we call you "ma'am" now that you are the manager? Ben, how is bread treating you these days? McKinsey, did you get the job you were going for?

Staffers, I want to know how each of you are doing too, but I need to get off now...

Love to all of you from down here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home