I'm home again
Hey folks, I'm back from vacation. It was a wonderful trip, I'll be writing about it on my blog. We ended up going to Maine for a day, saw some stuff in Boston, went to Plymouth Rock and surrounding area, in to Philadelphia, and down to D.C. Being an idiot, I wore my steel-toed boots that I had worn throughout my time in Prague. In the airports you can simply take your shoes off and send them through the x-ray machine. Well, not in the Library of Congress!!! There, they yell at you if you take your shoes off and try to put them through the machine! And practically every other place feels the same way. *sigh* I try to do the right thing, and get penalized. :-( I am trying to enter a hard return, but it's not working out. So, I'm signing off from here for now. Thanks everyone!

1 Comments:
At 5:09 AM,
Casey said…
joel,
welcome home! It sounds like the trip was sooo fun. I have made the mistake of wearing hiking boots (with metal on them) to the airport before too...it was no fun.
Keep us updated with what God is doing in your life!
casey and jeremy
Post a Comment
<< Home